Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Wednesday

The raveled sleave of care (that is so how it's spelled!) remains raveled this morning. Work last evening went until 12:30 am, and it took about an hour for me to get un-mad enough to get to sleep. And I woke up around 4. I think that works out to around 3 hours.

If something cannot go on, it won't. Does that mean that this can? I decided to work from home today to avoid the commute in my current mental state, but I may not always be able to do that.

156.6 this morning and constipated (TMI? sorry!). Here's yesterday:
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • scrambled eggs
  • turkey sausage
  • macadamia nuts
  • chips and salsa
  • cheese enchiladas with green chile
  • 2 squares Lindt 85%
  • 1 tsp honey
A short list, but carby, or at least, dinner was carby. And I know the sleep debt won't help with anything. No exercise. Probably none today. I think I'm admitting to having quit the Primal Challenge at this point - the obstacles are just too steep.

No comments:

Post a Comment