Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Wednesday

156.0, stiff and sore from the baseline exercises (much more than yesterday). Very very tired; we found out after dinner last night that Lee is going to be Mardi Gras king next year, not in 4 years as we had thought, so we had to start doing some rapid planning, and my brain never did really settle down. Fell asleep after 11; the dog woke up at 1:30ish to get a drink - she moaned just enough to penetrate a single Benadryl. I just hurt.

Yesterday went like this:
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • scrambled eggs
  • bacon
  • cheese
  • paleo shepherd's pie (beef, mirepoix, cauliflower, cream, butter)
  • 2 chocolates
  • peanuts
  • 1 tsp honey
I have the rest of the shepherd's pie with me for lunch today, and had cold bacon for breakfast (bad roads, made worse by bad traffic reporting). If I'd had time on the way out of the house, I'd have grabbed a RedBull as well, but will have to make do with tea. Gonna be a long day.

No comments:

Post a Comment