Thursday, January 15, 2015

Thursday Supplemental Post

I had a few distractions when writing my daily post this morning, and forgot a few things.

First, 155.8 this morning, and swollen - fingers, ankles, various other bits. Which leads to:

Second, the Primal Blueprint exercise regimen is brutal. Short, but effective. A couple of fish oil night before last kept the stiffness from the bodyweight workout from hitting until today, and I expected that. What I did not expect was the walking around with weights thing. I took two 8-pound dumbells to the gym in a bag. Carried both of them for about 10 minutes, which amounted to about 2/3 of a mile, and then put one of them (and the bag) down and carried the other for another 2/3 of a mile or so. Total of 20 minutes. Nearly put my biceps into failure. And the fish oil last night really didn't postpone the workout stiffness in my arms. My toes hurt this morning. The interstitial muscles in my back hurt when I breathe. It's absolutely crazy how sore I am this morning.

Today's workout is about getting movement - walking-around time. Damn good thing, I say. That's about all I'm capable of.

No comments:

Post a Comment