Thursday, January 15, 2015

Thursday

Benadryl night last night. I realized this morning that it will probably be more effective if I take it around 8-8:30 than at 9:00, since it took me a little while to get to sleep and I was groggy on the drive in. So Sunday, I will back it off a bit.  It was necessary last night - hugely so, since the workouts for the Primal Blueprint challenge the past 2 days were weight-intensive and made me pretty stiff and achy. I did wake up once - sometime after 1, I think, and was a bit sore, but more sleepy, so I went right back to sleep.

Eating was good yesterday:
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • eggs scrambled with ham, cheese, tomatoes
  • 1 piece of that vile sausage (gone now!)
  • macadamias
  • a big-ass salad with meat and cheese, and blue cheese dressing
  • 2 squares of 85% Lindt
  • 2 peanuts
  • 1 tsp honey
I wasn't hungry or snacky after dinner, so that's also really good. Watched this week's Downton episode on my iPad, and let my feet get cold, so I was yawning before we even went to bed.

Got sun yesterday - it finally reappeared. Sunny today as well, so I will get my 15 minutes, and will walk around the building at lunchtime to add minutes to my activity for the day - today's goal is like 60-90 minutes, which I cannot do at the gym. 

No comments:

Post a Comment