Thursday, January 8, 2015

Thursday (I desperately hope, anyway)

Another bad night's sleep last night, for the same combination of reasons. The dog wanted a drink at 1-something am. She whined. Only I heard her. I let her out. After which, last night, she wanted to go outside. I got back to sleep around 4, and had to take aspirin to achieve that. Much worse than the previous night. I'm exhausted again, cranky as hell (not being improved by my first moments at work, I must say), and a pound and a half heavier than yesterday, for no obvious reason. 157.6 this morning. Here's yesterday:
  • tea with cream
  • bacon (4 pieces, I think)
  • a piece of beef jerky
  • leftover paleo shepherd's pie
  • a cup of green chile as soup 
  • cobb salad with blue cheese dressing
  • 2 chocolates (working through the last of the Christmas stuff)
  • some walnuts
  • 1 tsp honey
We hit the gym and I walked about a mile and a half - slower than the day before per the Nike running app, which I attribute to being tired. And had dinner afterwards. The walnuts were ad lib., from a jar of them, and I know that they have caused issues with weight before, so they may be the source of my issue, but I'm so damn tired of watching every stinking bite and looking back after a jump like that to see, truly, nothing that should have been a problem.

I had RedBull on the drive to work this morning, and will probably have Benadryl tonight - 2 of them, too. This is a hell of a way to live.

No comments:

Post a Comment