Monday, January 12, 2015

Monday

Bad day Friday for food; on top of too much candy (chocolate covered blueberries), I opted for Mexican at dinner - and pigged out on chips and salsa. Saturday was okay, I think; a late breakfast and what was supposed to be no-carb pizza for dinner, and too many cashews afterwards, but that was it for bad eating. Yesterday was actually pretty good, I hope. My stomach is telling me otherwise this morning, though - it's a bit messed up. Here's yesterday:
  • tea with cream
  • scrambled eggs
  • bacon
  • a bit of apple butter
  • meat-only chili topped with melted cheese
  • salad with blue cheese dressing
  • 2 pieces of cheese
  • a bunch of walnuts (not measured)
That was it. 157.6 this morning, some of it leftover inflammation, I think. And the thing that I am full of this morning.

So the Primal Blueprint challenge starts today, and finishes the day after we arrive in New Orleans. So mine might be a day short. I got some amount of momentum going last week regarding walking - not quite daily, though - and did the squats from the baseline exercise on Saturday (some of that inflammation is from those, and from shoving boxes of Christmas stuff into the attic). I haven't looked at today's stuff yet, but plan on doing it. Skipped breakfast today because I have to go on a lunch thing for work (not likely to be fun, either). Dinner is to be steaks and salad.

Sleep Friday night was good - I slept like a log until after 6, I think. Woke up for the day Sunday at 3:30. Took 1 Benadryl last night and knew nothing until after 5 am - although I recall dreaming. Not the greatest approach, but at the moment, it seems to be working for me, so I'll keep it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment