Monday, January 26, 2015

Monday

I ate well on Sunday (less so on Saturday), and got a 2-mile walk in yesterday, including, according to Nike's Running app, my fastest mile yet, at 11:44 (back at a pace I used to do routinely about 10 years ago). So of course, I weigh more this morning. 156.4. 
Here's yesterday:
  • tea with cream
  • omelet with ham, cheese, tomatoes
  • a small portion of hash browns (3 forkfuls)
  • caesar salad with chicken, no croutons
  • walnuts
  • maybe some cheese? I actually think I didn't have any
  • chef's salad with ham, roast beef, cheese, and blue cheese dressing
  • 2 squares of Lindt 85%
  • 3 peanut M&Ms.
  • 1 tsp honey
Sleep, last night, was just weird. I felt as if I had my head and heels on the mattress, but the rest of me tense and elevated, all night. Pretty much half asleep the whole time, never, fully asleep or relaxed at all. It didn't help that the dogs needed to go out at least twice, either. I hurt all over this morning. We think it was because it was not cold yesterday, and I know at one point, I was thinking about getting up to swap pajamas for something without sleeves, so that may have been it. Whatever the cause, it was just horrid. I'm running on RedBull this morning. Hope it's enough.

Final week of the Primal challenge. Mine will be a bit truncated since we'll be on the road on Friday and Saturday, and in New Orleans on Sunday. I am going to try to do the fitness stuff for the first part of the week, though, if at all possible. I think today is bodyweight stuff, so of course, we have plans to hit the gym (I do those at home); I'll get some sort of walk in and then do the bodyweight stuff at home, I guess.

Probably Benadryl tonight. Should have done it last night. You'd think I'd learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment