Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Wednesday

So, eating went well yesterday. Stress, less so. 155.6 again this morning - yesterday appears to have been a blip of some sort, as I thought. Here's yesterday:
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • scrambled eggs
  • bacon
  • macadamia nuts
  • pot roast
  • 1 tsp honey
That was it. We finished our movie last night after dinner, and that took up most of the evening. Once home from that, I took my nail polish off and watched about 1/2 hour of TV and it was bedtime. Benadryl to sleep; I think I'll be glad I did it later today. No real exercise. One interesting note - I checked my ketosis last night for the first time since around Christmas, and it was at Moderate - only to be expected after my eating day, I think.

Today will probably be similar - sans movie, obviously. It's snowing, so I don't know if I'll be doing much that isn't "huddling in the cave" today. I'm starting to think that if I opt to do another of these challenges (and it has been a good way to get back in the groove in general), it'll be in better weather.

I managed to slip on ice in the parking lot this morning - my bad - and have done something to my left thumb, right at the base. I'm not sure if it's anything big; it just hurts at the moment. I've taken aspirin and soaked it in ice water, both of which seem to have helped a bit. But if it's lingering, it could put a crimp in continuing the challenge activities - hard to do pushups or planks on a sore hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment