Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Wednesday

Interesting. I stopped the progesterone cream after Monday night's dose, and I'm not saying it's why I feel odd, but I'd give it the benefit of the doubt. By odd, I mean "buzzy" - I'm literally vibrating at a high frequency, low amplitude, just now. Kind of nasty. I think, looking back, that I was buzzy overnight as well - I know that I didn't sleep deeply at all, but couldn't really put my finger on why. I'm not really sure how much I slept; I know I looked at the time at just after midnight, but it didn't feel as if I'd been asleep before that although I could not recall being awake either. After that, I was unconscious - it didn't feel like sleep - until around 4:30. I'm weary but not sleepy at the moment, possibly because of the buzz. 

156.6 this morning - more oscillation. Here's yesterday:
  • tea with cream
  • strawberries with clotted cream
  • salami
  • macadamias
  • cheese
  • steak
  • salad with blue cheese dressing
  • a glass of Riesling
  • a row of TJ's dark chocolate bar
  • a bag of Zapps potato chips
  • 1 tsp honey
Everything is identifiable as food (except maybe the Cajun Spice mix on the Zapps). The Zapps were probably a mistake - we were reading news about earthquakes this week and Yellowstone is starting to get a bit restless, so I decided that if the supervolcano is going to blow, I might as well eat the Zapps. However, the Chile earthquake was probably the point of all of the others, so no world-ending mess is looming and I could have waited. On the other hand, they're gone now.

I was in "Trace" ketosis last night, finally and definitely. It's a start. More strawberries, clotted cream, salami, and macadamias this morning, and pot roast and mashed cauliflower for dinner (and salad - must eat the dressing, since we finally found some real Roquefort cheese).

And I got a walk at lunch and one after dinner last night. Nearly have the gardening worked out of my hamstrings, and I was within 30 points of goal on the NikePlus. I tried waving my arm around after going to bed, but it didn't work enough.

One other factor I want to throw in that might have affected sleep - I watched TV, and paid attention to it, all the way to 9 pm last night. Normally, I don't - I read or play Solitaire on my iPad after about 8, if not earlier. Evening Faces? Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment