Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Tuesday

Sleep last night was nearly normal; I sort of recall being hot and throwing off the covers, but not being specifically awake while doing so. I woke up for real at 4:20ish, I think, and fell back asleep quickly until the alarm went off. Nice! Crazy weird dreams, as usual with the honey/melatonin combo. I figure my brain has a lot to sort out at night.

156.0 again this morning; here's yesterday:
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • turkey sausage (3 links)
  • leftover meatballs with spaghetti sauce
  • leftover tomato-cucumber salad with vinaigrette
  • macadamia nuts
  • cheese
  • grilled chicken breast
  • salad with blue cheese dressing
  • the bane of my existence (now gone from our house) chocolate blueberries
  • 1 tsp honey
I finished the stupid blueberries - I cannot resist them, so they're gone, and I won't buy more. After eating them, I finished sewing a skirt, partly because of fidgetiness (I don't appear to be in ketosis much right now, but maybe I'm still using a few ketones), and partly to keep from eating anything else. It worked - and I have a new skirt.

Today, I had breakfast (egg and sausage), I am having lunch (salami and cheese), and probably will also have dinner. I don't know how that will work out, but am hoping that it will better hit the nutritional deficiencies. More salads, more opportunities for a range of foods, I think.

No exercise to speak of yesterday; maybe I will manage to get out for a walk today, since the weather is warmer.

No comments:

Post a Comment