Thursday, April 3, 2014

Thursday

I caved last night - took 2 Advil PM, and got sleep from 10-4 straight, I believe. After that, I couldn't get warm - or cold - or warm - and stayed mostly awake until the alarm went at 5:30. I am still reeling with the aftereffects of dear old benadryl. Maybe a good thing, as it snowed overnight and my commute was full of skillful drivers who were doing their best to pull donuts on a wet freeway. 90 minutes of that, and I arrive at work, still feeling hypnotized or something. I am drinking tea and hoping it will wear off soon.

Anyway, still 156.6 this morning. On the other hand, I was in Moderate ketosis last night - finally. I mean to stick with pretty strict HFLC for a week or so, see if I can get it cemented in. Here's yesterday:
  • tea with cream
  • strawberries with clotted cream
  • the usual supplements
  • salami
  • macadamia nuts
  • naked Qdoba burrito with shredded beef, salsa, sour cream, cheese, and guacamole
  • small handful of cashews
  • cheese
  • 1 tsp honey
So, it's doable. And I will continue to do it. Cheese and tea with cream so far this morning, and I have salami and macadamias with me.

Not much exercise yesterday; I got a 3-lap walk around the building mid-day, and a bit of shopping in the evening, but nothing more exciting than that.

Hot flashes ongoing, but somewhat less sweaty than a week ago; maybe they're already at an ebb. That would be extremely nice.

I have plans to garden this weekend. The snow is supposed to stop during the day today and start melting, so as long as that happens, I'm good.

Now if only I could go take a nap...

No comments:

Post a Comment