I did pretty well at my work meeting thingie - in particular, I took walks on breaks, and darn near hit my FuelBand goal yesterday (10 points from 2500; I should have waved my arms around a bit more). I also ate fairly salad-intensive at the buffets and tried to avoid sugar unless attached to a piece of fruit. 157.6 today, which is less scary than 159.anything, seriously, but not where I want to get to. I feel pretty good, though, that I have made some headway getting my eating back on track. And in getting a little bit of movement in, during an event that would tend to make it pretty tough.
Now, to keep the momentum. We are going out to dinner to night for Lee's birthday, but at a place that should have meat-and-veg. And the meal is late enough that I might be able to get out for a walk before we leave (and after a 4:30 pm deployment for work). So that's another goal. Certainly, the weather has helped; it's been sunny and fairly decent this week.
Not sure I can do yesterday's eating, but here's a shot:
- tea with cream
- the usual supplements
- scrambled eggs
- salad with Louis dressing (no idea what that is, really, but it was vaguely 1000-islandish in appearance)
- some sort of "blackened" chicken breast part
- "gumbo" (totally not; it was tomato soup with okra and some sort of protein purportedly crabmeat in it)
- 1 York peppermint pattie (a triumph; I did not also eat the bag of M&Ms in my possession at the time)
- a small quantity of nuts, dried cranberries, chocolate chips and chocolate-covered raisins
- salad with cheese
- chicken breast
- cheese because I was starving after dinner
- 1 tsp honey
That's a humongous list, but the only "bad" stuff on it was the candy, and there wasn't much of that. Definitely could have been worse.