Friday, April 11, 2014

Friday

Tired, discouraged, in a very pissant mood today. 156.0; even with chemical assistance, I didn't sleep well last night. Menopause is kicking my ass right now.

Yesterday started well enough, but ended poorly:
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • cheese
  • salad with chicken, bacon, cheese, avocado, and blue cheese dressing
  • macadamia nuts, I think
  • two tortilla chips with salsa
  • chicken fajitas with guac, salsa, sour cream, cheese
  • refried beans
  • stupid damn cashews - frustration eating
I'm bloaty and achy and so tired I'm practically weeping this morning. It's like being sick, without anything that would make others sympathetic and helpful, and I feel compelled to try to carry on, all the while feeling like a month-long nap would maybe make a dent. Except that right now, a month-long nap would be torment, because I would be unable to control my body temp. 

No comments:

Post a Comment