Thursday, December 1, 2011

Thursday

We did end up eating at home last night - Lee made nekkid cheese steaks, using a sirloin or ribeye or something, sliced up more like for Chinese food than steak sandwiches.  They tasted quite good - very authentic, expecially with the jar of Cheez Whiz to dollop over them.  That and a salad was dinner.

I did not have any cheese at work with me yesterday, which might have been a small mistake.  Instead, I ate almonds, peanuts, half a chocolate bar, and the last of the Godiva chocolate pearls that I had stashed - I was on a minor bender, actually.  143.0 this morning, so some of the Mexican food weight has gone away.  Here's yesterday in full:
  • scrambled eggs
  • bacon
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • salted almonds
  • half a fundraising chocolate bar (dark with almonds)
  • bag of peanuts
  • nekkid cheese steak (steak, peppers, onions, provolone, cheez whiz
  • salad with blue cheese dressing
  • a square or two of dark chocolate, possibly with pomegranate stuff
I think that was it.

I have cheese with me today - probably important, because we had turkey bacon instead of the real stuff, which means the fat content of breakfast was lowered a good bit.  It's cold out, snowing, and likely to do so all day.  I'm not looking forward to the commute home, although getting to work was not as bad as it could have been (so many things aren't).

It occurs to me that the Social Living thing we signed up for, to do 3 weeks' worth of Boot Camp, starts next month.  I should probably get back to doing wall pushups and squats or something.  Soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment