Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Wednesday

Bummer - I didn't post a weight yesterday.  I think it was 143.3, but I could be wrong.  At any rate, it was 143.5 or .7 this morning, after a fairly intense fast.  Easy, but I didn't eat from about 8 pm Monday night to nearly 7 pm Tuesday, give or take.  Drank lots of tea, though.  Here's the details:
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • double quarter pounder with cheese, no bun
  • 2 peppermint nougats
  • 2 dove dark chocolates
  • the last 1/3 of the small bag o' potato chips
That was it.  I was still peckish when I went to bed, which is where the chips came in.  They helped - and may have helped water retention overnight.  I woke up this morning about 3:00 am, just achy - sore back and sore calves.  I don't think I've been doing much, although hauling the animals around last night might have had an effect.

Leaving tonight for Phoenix for 4 days (of which, 2 are on the road back).  Probably won't be eating wonderfully, but not an excuse to slack off, either.

No comments:

Post a Comment