Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Tuesday

I ended up going Christmas shopping instead of eating anything organized for dinner last night, which resulted in a not-fasting assortment of finger foods in the end.  Here's the day:
  • fat-bomb smoothie
  • the usual supplements
  • tea with cream
  • cheese
  • dark chocolate
  • more tea with cream
  • cheese
  • walnuts
  • a small portion of potato chips
  • peppermint nougats (only 2 last night!)
  • Dove dark chocolate (also only 2)
I was not hungry this morning and needed to wrap presents (they wouldn't have got done tonight, for sure), so I fasted.  Tea with cream and supplements only - and I didn't bring any cheese with me to work.  If it gets unbearable, the dark chocolate and hazelnuts are available - but I may try to make it to dinner tonight.  Or past it, come to think of it - after getting home tonight, I have to:
  • get the dogs to the kennel
  • get the guinea pig to my sister's house
  • rearrange the cat's feeding setup to make it easier for the neighbors to feed her
  • pack for me (not much; most of my stuff went by car over the weekend)
  • tidy the house
  • set timers as necessary/possible
  • wrap any additional items that show up in the mail/UPS today
  • print my boarding pass
  • set out the maids' Christmas bags so that they'll notice them
I'm sure there's more - or will be, once I get home and think of things.  What I don't see in all that is time to eat.  Hmm.  I'll figure something out, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment