Thursday, December 8, 2011

Thursday

Yesterday was another longish workday, so I did end up eating more chocolate than I would have if I'd been busy.  Not bad, otherwise.  The dogs seem - finally! - to be settling down a bit, and we got more Christmas shopping done.

Here's the day's eating:
  • Paleo banana bread
  • bacon
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • cheese
  • an entire fundraising chocolate bar
  • half a strawberry shake
  • naked bacon cheese burger with blue cheese crumbles
  • fries
  • two almond-flour shortbread cookies
That was it.  145.2 this morning.

I am very happy to say that my sleep is improving - I don't think because the cold has set in outside, either.  The hot flashes have subsided again, without my having to get hormone supplements started, for which I'm grateful - not sure I really want to go there.  They may return - and they may not.  I think I'll just be glad for now that they're gone and I'm getting rested up again.

No comments:

Post a Comment