Thursday, December 29, 2011

Thursday

Yesterday was a serious junk-food fest; I don't know how else to describe it.  And yet, I'm down another half-pound, which is definitely a could-be-worse scenario.  146.3 this morning.  Here's the rundown:
  • scrambled eggs
  • bacon
  • the usual supplements
  • tea with cream
  • cheese
  • toffee - possibly as many as 5 pieces
  • potato chips - to break the toffee chain
  • deli chicken
  • salad with blue cheese dressing
  • dark chocolate - more of the Dove things
  • Brach's mint thingies - 2 or possibly 3
  • more cheese, I think
Most people would look at that list and think it was somewhat normal.  To me, it felt like wallowing in pig slop.  For which mindset I'm terribly grateful of course.

No migraine this morning, but my left eye has a slightly dilated pupil, making it feel unfocused.  My sinuses are a bit messed up this winter, so I'm blaming them for most of it.  Things could certainly be worse - I haven't caught cold in about 2 years, and whatever Lee had for the past two days has mercifully left me alone - but I would like the congestion to go away and stay away.

I misspoke yesterday about having no aches and pains; they just hadn't shown up yet.  By mid-morning, I had a bit of a hitch in my git-along from the inner and outer thigh machine.  Not much more than that, though. 

All in all, I really can't complain.

No comments:

Post a Comment