- scrambled eggs
- the usual supplements
- tea with cream
- toffee - possibly as many as 5 pieces
- potato chips - to break the toffee chain
- deli chicken
- salad with blue cheese dressing
- dark chocolate - more of the Dove things
- Brach's mint thingies - 2 or possibly 3
- more cheese, I think
No migraine this morning, but my left eye has a slightly dilated pupil, making it feel unfocused. My sinuses are a bit messed up this winter, so I'm blaming them for most of it. Things could certainly be worse - I haven't caught cold in about 2 years, and whatever Lee had for the past two days has mercifully left me alone - but I would like the congestion to go away and stay away.
I misspoke yesterday about having no aches and pains; they just hadn't shown up yet. By mid-morning, I had a bit of a hitch in my git-along from the inner and outer thigh machine. Not much more than that, though.
All in all, I really can't complain.