Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Wednesday

Hm.  Another migraine aura in my left field of vision this morning, similar to the one last Tuesday.  I may see a pattern.  Here's yesterday's eating:
  • the usual supplements
  • tea with cream
  • cheese
  • two pieces of homemade toffee (to die for good stuff)
  • taco salad
  • two Lindt milk-chocolate truffles
  • three Brach's mint thingies
  • half of a small bag of potato chips
I'm at 146.8 this morning, so the fasting is working to remove the traces of Christmas.  I had breakfast today; Lee is feeling somewhat better and was able to cook and get up at a more conducive hour.

Elizabeth and I went to the gym last night - I went partly to start ramping up for the boot camp stuff, and partly to get her to go - she needs a gym buddy or she won't go.  I walked about a half-mile at a rapid clip, then went downstairs to lift a bit - did abs, triceps (arm extensions, anyway), inner and outer thighs, and leg extensions.  Some mild stiffness in my delts or trapezius muscles this morning, nothing more than that.  Took a couple of fish oil to help with it.  We worked out fasted, and I didn't notice anything in particular - and my "fasted" state was after eating the cheese and toffee, so not all that fasted.  But I was rather hungry.

We'll keep it up, I think.  I also bought the boot camp app for my phone, to see what they think I should be doing.

As for the pattern to the migraines, I had 3 Lindt milk-chocolate truffles the day before my last one - can't say that they're "it" for sure, but it is suggestive.  I think I'll avoid them for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment