Finally tried the pickles I've been brining on the floor of the pantry - and a) they did not kill me, or make me sick, and b) they're pretty darn good! Salty rather than sour at the moment, tasting of dill and garlic, and with a nice crunch. And good for me - what more could anyone ask?
Here's yesterday's eating, which led to a weight of 144.4 this morning:
- fat bomb smoothie
- cheese at various times throughout the day
- a smallish portion of potato chips
- dark chocolate - about 4 pieces
- Brach's peppermint nougats - about 4 pieces
- half-pound burger patty with a great crust on it (just sayin)
- salad with vinaigrette
I think that's it.