Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Wednesday

I realized, when the alarm went off this morning, that this was going to be one of those long weeks - it's Wednesday, and feels like we should be at Friday, already.  Two days in a row with not much to do at work, where my day's work was pretty much complete by 8:30 am.  Boredom eating prevailed yesterday - I brought cheese with me, but had chocolate and nuts as well, just to pass the time.  I hope today won't be a repeat, but it's another fairly unstructured day.

Here's yesterday's eating:
  • scrambled eggs
  • bacon
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • cheese
  • dark chocolate (Lindt's 85%)
  • hazel nuts
  • pork tenderloin
  • salad with meat and cheese
  • blue cheese dressing
  • more tea
  • almond flour shortbread cookies
  • more cheese
  • more chocolate
  • walnuts
Nothing out of the ordinary.  I am still at 145.5 this morning, which is fine.  We had banana bread and bacon for breakfast - I figure, with six eggs in the recipe, a slice is nearly the same as eating scrambled eggs.  Okay, not quite, but I probably had an egg's worth.

The dogs are behaving slightly better, but still require more maintenance than usual.  They have until Saturday to get over it - after that, it's just me at home with them; Lee's headed to Phoenix for moving the kid back and Graduation - I'll be headed there next Wednesday night (another reason it's a long week; by contrast with next week).  I don't know how much fun it will be to handle them on my own, but I'm already figuring on fasting breakfast the three workdays - it just isn't worth the trouble to even try to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment