Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Wednesday

And so we roll around to the final day of this shortened work week, with two further short weeks to go - got Monday off for Christmas and then for New Year's.  Family arrives tonight, and, if I'm honest, I am anticipating a not-so great weekend.  Too many people around, and I'm not good with crowds.  I am trying hard not to be irritable in anticipation - it may turn out fine - but I can feel it lurking in a corner, waiting to spring on me.  Paleo eating can only fix so much.

That said, here's yesterday:
  • scrambled eggs
  • bacon
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • walnuts
  • dark chocolate
  • a cookie (homemade, contained wheat, I'm fairly sure)
  • hot and sour soup
  • teriyaki beef skewers with Chinese mustard
  • popcorn (a small one, they said, but small is the new pretty big, if you ask me)
  • two Brach's mint thingies
  • more chocolate
  • more walnuts
I brought stuff with me for the movie - we went to Sherlock Holmes after a Chinese dinner - but wanted just a small amount of popcorn.  There's no such thing anymore, apparently, and I failed to exercise self-restraint and did finish the bag. 145.7 this morning, no surprise

I think we are doing another movie tonight - Mission Impossible, before we can't on account of company with small children.  But dinner at home, first - if I heard right, stuffed peppers.

Off starting tomorrow, so I think there will be cooking in my future, as well as one Mexican dinner out, and Christmas with family.  I will try to take it easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment