Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Wednesday

Hmm.  Maybe this explains a few things.  I'm up to 151 this morning, and cranky as hell about it.  Some of it is probably water, but I'm not sure all of it is.  Here's what I ate yesterday, with a breakdown as well.
  • tea with cream
  • cheese (1 piece)
  • beef jerky
  • another piece of cheese
  • double quarter pounder with cheese, no bun
  • baby carrots with herb boursin cheese
  • one almond-flour chocolate chip cookie
In general, that doesn't seem too awful, but I put it into my calculator thingie.  Here's the results:
  • Fat: 100.6g 
  • Carbs: 48.5g (25.4g sugar)
  • Protein: 78.7g 
  • Calories (why not): 1393
So, if I'm trying to keep the protein down below 57g, I failed yesterday.  Good feedback to have, I think.  And back to salads with meat for dinner tonight.

As for the water, I continue in my quest to get some sort of exercise.  Did 70 curls with the situp jig, and 10 counter-level pushups yesterday, and did the 2 flights of stairs necessary to get to my desk.  Not great, but it's something - a little (too little!) movement and some lifting of somewhat heavy things.  I am going to rest my upper abs tonight and do some lower ab work - the whole stick-legs-in-air-and-lift-hips thing.

Elizabeth is still feeling really tired.  I am going to try to figure out how to get her more fat - I think she isn't getting enough energy throughout the day.  Not sure yet how to achieve that, but maybe make some sort of almond-flour carrot cake with cream cheese/butter frosting?  Not too carby of a base, and not too sweet, but full of fats.  And heaven knows, we have plenty of carrots around the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment