Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Tuesday

Um, nutsoid evening yesterday.  I didn't eat what I intended to, and I ate what I hoped not to.  Such is life - especially when you eat at a restaurant.  152.6 this morning.

Here's yesterday:
  • tea with cream
  • scrambled eggs
  • bacon
  • the usual supplements
  • cheese
  • beef jerky
  • two squares of Lindt 85% (spread over lunch and dinner)
  • naked Philly cheese steak
  • fries (dammit)
  • walnuts
  • 3 chocolate cherries
That was it.  Interspersed with helping move the guinea pigs and working on painting the corners of the ceiling in what was Elizabeth's room.  They look great this morning, but the ceiling paint is a different color from the corner ceiling paint.  It would be.  So we will have to do the whole damn thing now.

Fasted this morning just for the hell of it.  I have a bit of indigestion from yesterday's dinner.  And I would just like to say that Chili's puts something addictive in their fries.  They must be the best tasting ones on the planet.  Seriously.  I shoulda had the salad.

Picnic this afternoon - I'm bringing a spinach, goat cheese, cranberry, and walnut salad with balsamic vinaigrette.  And a chicken for dinner.  Good idea - I think we're starting to run short on chicken broth, so I can throw the carcase into the crock pot after.

No comments:

Post a Comment