Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Tuesday

It continues.  153.2 this morning.  Very irritating.  I'm quite tired this morning, to boot, and my eyelids are twitching.  I went yesterday without any of the menopause support stuff, to make sure that I'm not getting completely dependent on the melatonin to sleep, and while I was able to sleep without it, the quality was quite different - and not in a good way.  Didn't fall asleep until after 10:30, and woke at 4:00 in order to toss and turn for the next 90 minutes.  Blecch.

Here's yesterday's eats:
  • scrambled eggs
  • bacon
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements (minus menopause stuff)
  • chips and salsa and a little guacamole
  • two cheese enchiladas with green chile
That was it.  Too many chips, I know, but other than that, it could have been worse.  Tonight - something with ground beef in it, although no idea what.  In any event, I am hoping to go this week without eating mid-day.  And without snacking.  When I look at things objectively, I can see that I've slowly crept into some bad habits and I want them to go away.  So I'm trying to conquer a few of them - one at a time.  Hopefully, that will help.

No comments:

Post a Comment