Thursday, July 19, 2012

Thursday

Wow.  Time flies when you're waiting to shed a bunch of retained water, and helping your daughter move (how did she acquire so much stuff before turning 23???).  More hauling of boxes and what-not yesterday, first out of my parents basement into a truck, and then out of the truck up another half flight of stairs to her apartment.  If nothing else, we are getting exercise this week.

The weight, she stays the same, basically.  154.2 this morning.  If we are to be following the pattern of this week, tomorrow I will wake up at 155.6.  I certainly hope not, but am past thinking that I have any idea what's going on.  As of bedtime last night I was in mild ketosis, for what that's worth.  Somewhere, fat is being burned.

Here is what I ate yesterday:
  • fat-bomb smoothie (1 can coconut milk, scoop protein powder, berries)
  • the usual supplements
  • tea with cream
  • cheese (2 pieces, probably between 2-3 oz)
  • grassfed burger pattie (1/3 pound) with worcestershire and various seasonings
  • canned green beans
  • sliced tomato and a few homegrown cherry tomatoes
  • a few shards of nacho-cheese doritos (maybe 3 chips' worth)
  • 1 almond-flour chocolate chip cookie
  • 2 more oz cheese
  • 10-15 olives
That was it.  I went to bed hungry.  And cold.  Once I got to sleep, I slept solid until around 4:30, I would guess, then fell back asleep quickly until the alarm woke me. 

As of this morning, my feet (right one in particular) are so swollen that my shoes are starting not to fit.  This definitely sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment