Thursday, July 5, 2012

Thursday

I am fasting this morning because I wanted the extra 10 minutes of laying in bed.  It was important, since we got to bed at 11 last night.  I fell asleep pretty quickly, I'm glad to say, and stayed asleep, so what I got was probably decent stuff, but this morning is painful.

Scale said 150.6, and I'm rather grateful it isn't higher - we went to the lacrosse game and fireworks last night, and walking out of the stadium, my feet and ankles were nasty-swollen for some reason, and I don't think I got rid of the water.  In addition, I'm feeling a bit hormonal just now, and I think that involves water weight, so no idea what is coming down the pike.  That said, will I make it a full-day fast?  I don't know.  Maybe.

Ate pretty light yesterday, I think.  Here's the breakdown:
  • tea with cream
  • cheese (1 piece)
  • salami (about 8 pieces, I think)
  • walnuts - maybe a handful
  • potato chips with fake sour cream and onion flavoring
  • grassfed beef burger with cheddar cheese
  • tomatoes and cucumbers in homemade zesty italian dressing
  • half a chicken-apple sausage
  • raspberry fool (raspberry puree with sugar, lemon juice, cointreau mixed with whipped heavy cream with a bit of sugar and vanilla)
  • a beer
That was it.  I spent the day mildly sedentary, although I did get in a mile-and-something walk to get more heavy cream for the fool.  Will try to get more walking in tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment