Thursday, July 26, 2012

Thursday

Here's yesterday's eating:
  • scrambled eggs
  • bacon
  • tea with cream
  • cheese
  • beef jerky
  • a square of Lindt 85%
  • a Chipotle bowl consisting of double Barbacoa meat, two salsas, guacamole, and cheese
  • iced tea
  • a small thing of Strawberry Haagen-Dasz
So, of course, after that giant pig-fest, I gained another pound.  154.2 this morning.

I am fasting today.  I am probably ordering a ketone meter. 

I am also in pain all over.  The kind of body aches that make me feel extremely tired and cranky.  I stopped taking melatonin yesterday, on the off chance that it was contributing to my issues, and actually slept quite well, even with getting up at about 3:20 am to use the bathroom.  I also moved my magnesium intake to evening, since it is supposed to help with sleep.

I don't know what else I can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment