Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Tuesday

I have no idea what I weigh today - we spent the night in a hotel so Lee didn't have to drive home after what he thought would be a late meeting - in the end, it was over before 8 pm.  Whatever.  I fasted until around noon yesterday, then didn't eat much the rest of the day, so it's probably no worse than yesterday.  Here's the list:
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • cheese (3 pieces)
  • Godiva pearls (about 15 - I was hungry)
  • 1 square Lindt chocolate
  • a bag of beef jerky
  • naked burger with cheddar cheese, and pickles
  • broccoli with parmesan on it
  • iced tea
  • 3 french fries
That was it.  One semi-good thing about staying at a hotel is that it has no pantry to raid.  I was intending to work out, until I read the description of their facility - a treadmill, a stairmaster, and a stationary bike.  So I didn't.  Maybe we'll get to the gym tonight - a minimum of once a week seems to be vital.  And if not, I'll get out the situp jig and do some abs work.  Something.

Holiday tomorrow, with a Lacrosse game to go to.  Should be fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment