Thursday, December 23, 2010

Thursday

Brother, am I tired this morning.  Woke up at 2:45 am and could not stop my brain - that was it for the night.  I am happy to report that I had no leg cramps at all, despite a very low carb day, but not having them was sort of pointless if I was awake anyway - apart from the pain, that is.

146.2 today, and still a bit stiff from the workout Tuesday evening.  Lee says he's down a pound from yesterday, which was up a pound from two days ago or something.  He seems to be oscillating around the 201 pound mark with no relief.  I did check his eating from Tuesday and he had over 70 grams of carbs; reported that to him and I think his food yesterday was nearly all fat or protein - eggs and bacon for breakfast (with milk), naked burger with toppings and caesar salad for lunch, BBQ - ribs and sausage and cole slaw for dinner.  With sweet tea, unfortunately, but it still should fall far shorter of the 70 gram mark.  We are planning dinner at a McDonald's on the road tonight - naked burgers for both of us.  I am determined that he'll see "19" at the beginning of his weight - and soon.

Well, diesel fuel number 1 (I think it is - heavy cream) is not helping this morning - and neither is English Breakfast tea.  This is one of the days I wish I had a sugar-free Red Bull handy - no, they're not paleo, but they do work.  I had a regular one once and never want to repeat that - the sugar crash hit so fast I almost collapsed - but the sugar-free ones are helpful on days like this.

All that said, even operating on low sleep right now, I feel a lot better than I would have in the same state while eating the SAD.  I know I can function.  I would just rather not, right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment