Thursday, December 9, 2010

Thursday

I anticipate that my weight will be up tomorrow, after what, for me these days, amounts to a carb binge, yesterday.  In addition to the cookie (I did end up eating the whole thing), I had another bag of trail mix (again, on purpose to increase carbs), a half-baked potato (half of a potato, baked, but not for long enough, at Country Buffet), and a couple of pieces of fudge.  I'm sure that the cookie was 25 grams of carbs, and the trail mix was 27 grams; so I was pushing 60 grams before the potato entered the picture.  Still, the sum total was lower than the SAD, and I don't plan to do that sort of thing daily.  I do need to come up with a sensible way to increase carbs to maybe the 60s on a daily basis, without eating wheat or masses of sugar.

So, 144.8 this morning (like I have said in the past, my weight increases seem a bit time-delayed).  My BMI is 20.2, and my body fat% is 23.  I really like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment