Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Calorie/nutrient counts for yesterday

I think I captured everything in LoseIt, and it's showing me with a total of 1829 calories for the day, 68% fat, 7% carbs (33 grams of which 23 were sugar), and 25% protein.  Spot on what I should be doing, and definitely not a "weight-loss" calorie count.  Okay, that's good to see.

However, I meant to mention this before and forgot, but 33 grams of carbs apparently isn't enough to keep the cramps at bay.  I had nasty ones in the outside of my right leg last night - behind the anklebone on the outside at the same time as a shin cramp - another of those situations where stretching it out is simply not an option.  Maybe we'll have some beef stew for dinner tonight from my home-alone cooking binge - with potato starch to thicken it.

No comments:

Post a Comment