Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Wednesday

So I ate 3 cookies after dinner yesterday - something with white frosting on it, something with chocolate frosting on it, and something with sugar on it - spaced throughout the evening.  Dinner was brats and mustard and a salad with ham in it and blue cheese dressing (Marie's - has soybean oil in it as the first ingredient, but everything else looks okay).  By bedtime, my digestive system felt and sounded like it should have been featured on Storm Chasers or something, and I slept miserably as a result - never deeply.  Can I really blame the cookies?  I don't know.  But I'm definitely disinclined to go on another 3-cookie "binge" any time soon.

Pizza party at work tomorrow.  Not sure how I am going to deal with it, especially in light of last night's reaction to (I guess) flour.  I have a fork at my desk, guess I could bring it and use the crust as my "plate" in order to eat the cheese and meat off of it.

146.6 this morning; some of the water weight is gone but I had pretty achy joints this morning - more wheat reaction or maybe from sleeping badly - in any event, I think there's more water there.

The thought of 3 cookies as a binge makes me laugh - but for me, these days, I guess it really is.

No comments:

Post a Comment