Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Wednesday

158.2 this morning; more water. My weight doesn't vary by that much day over day for any other reason. I have been a bit more restrained since the weekend, though. Here's yesterday:
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • scrambled eggs
  • bacon
  • almonds
  • onion soup
  • salad with "ginger dressing"
  • about 3 T of white rice (some cold - resistant starch?)
  • 3 grilled shrimp
  • a grilled chicken breast with veg (mushrooms, zucchini, onions)
  • 3 of the apple pie cookies from yesterday
  • 1 Hershey's Nugget
We went to a hibachi steakhouse for dinner - a very easy way to eat Paleo, really. Did that, hit the grocery store quickly, and home. Since the apple pie cookies were almond/coconut flour based with palm sugar and not much maple syrup, I suspect they were fairly low carb. Quite tasty, though, and not hard to make. I'd do them again.

Sleep was broken up a lot last night. Leg cramps twice, super vivid dreams. My stomach was a bit upset going to bed, and may have kept me restless. However, I am more alert now than I was yesterday, although I was fairly groggy first thing this morning.

Pot Luck at work for lunch - (it's late) - I had a couple of meatballs, some brisket, green beans and cream cheese corn, jalapenos stuffed with cream cheese and wrapped in bacon, pumpkin pie ice cream, and a chocolate with peanuts. Good stuff, and not too far out of my eating zone. Should be good for a salad for dinner, which was the plan last we discussed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment