Thursday, November 19, 2015

Thursday

Bugger. 158.8 this morning. And I thought I ate well yesterday. Here's the rundown:
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • scrambled eggs
  • sausage patties
  • brisket
  • meatballs in a fairly sweet sauce (but not much sauce)
  • green beans 2 different ways
  • corn and cream cheese and chile casserole
  • jalapenos stuffed with cream cheese, wrapped in bacon
  • a chocolate with peanuts in
  • pumpkin pie ice cream
  • 2 teaspoons of dip of various types
  • salad with meat and cheese, blue cheese dressing
  • a handful of peanuts
  • a handful of cashews
  • 2 apple pie cookies
Long list, lots of small bites of stuff. Nothing obviously salty, but I seem to be up some. No idea why. It is what it is. Focusing on the health. Trying not to gain at this point, I think.

Sleep last night was fairly solid, although we had a dog on the bed - Lee was worried that Charlie wasn't feeling well, and might be needing out at some point. He didn't, fortunately. I woke once at 3:15ish, and then for the morning around 5:30. Not bad. More vivid dreams, although I don't recall any of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment