Thursday, November 12, 2015

Thursday

Sheesh.

I should be getting a new computer at work shortly, one where my palm doesn't keep hitting the trackpad while I type. That's happening a lot with what I have at the moment, and while I'm getting better at keeping my palm elevated (didn't we all learn that in piano lessons?), I'm nowhere near perfect, and the results can be disconcerting.

158.0 this morning; here's yesterday:
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • scrambled eggs with ham and cheese
  • almonds throughout the day (more than usual, I think)
  • salad with blue cheese dressing
  • a glass of Riesling
  • chicken breast stuffed with swiss cheese, ham, and asparagus, with a white sauce of some sort (definitely flour in there)
  • green beans with pecans
  • a handful of cashews
  • one square of the almond joy cake thingie
  • one Hershey's nugget
That was it. Got veg, so that's good. We tried out another restaurant near the house - and it was pretty good, although the flour in the sauce and I were somewhat incompatible at bedtime.

My sleep pattern at the moment is super odd. I get to sleep easily enough, mostly, this week at least, without audio assistance. I sleep well, and wake, feeling refreshed and ready for the day. At 11 pm. Sometimes even earlier than that. No freaking idea why. I'm able to get back to sleep at that point, thank goodness, but last night, I had leg cramps (yes, the left leg) twice to top it off. Some dreaming, which is good, and I woke up for real around 5 am, I think. Not sure what's up with that 11 pm thing, though.

As for the leg cramps, I'm taking Magnesium at night, and eating tons of nuts, which should have a lot of electrolyte minerals in them. I think I may start increasing the Potassium in the mornings.

No comments:

Post a Comment