Monday, November 9, 2015

Monday

Mostly great eating weekend. Mostly. Yesterday afternoon/evening kind of sucked. 158.6 this morning after being 157.6 yesterday. Still down from Friday, so I guess that's good.

I don't think I can list out everything I ate after lunchtime yesterday, but it included potato chips and sour cream dip, buttermilk pie (including the crust), and a drink made with moscato and fruit. Also ham and twice-baked potatoes. The real culprit was the chips. I hadn't had chip-and-dip for quite a while, and it was utterly addictive. Just weird. The best thing I'd tasted in years level of addiction. 

The pound gained was almost certainly salt. And some bloating from the piecrust, I'd guess. I wouldn't have had it, but a guest brought it to dinner at our house, so it would have been rude not to eat it.

Sleep Friday and Saturday was pretty good. Last night, less so, owing to a knot in my right shoulder. But I didn't use the radio to fall asleep or to get back to sleep, and woke for good around 5:15, and that was way better than last week.

Drive was less awful than some of the mornings last week. And I'm thinking of getting some audio courses going again, to make the time interesting and useful for me, which should help.

No comments:

Post a Comment