Friday, November 6, 2015

Friday

I'm pretty sure I stepped on the scale this morning, but the memory is vague. 159.0, I think. I was hungry this morning, and that's something. Here's yesterday:
  • tea with cream
  • lemon jello water (starting that again)
  • scrambled eggs
  • bacon
  • the usual supplements
  • almonds - 15-20ish
  • a cup of hot chocolate
  • turkey with gravy
  • green beans
  • mashed sweet potatoes
  • cranberries
  • 2 milk chocolates with almonds
  • a handful of cashews
Not bad, really. Vegetables, reasonable meat, and not a huge number of snacks. The cocoa was mostly because I was freezing and the tea options weren't great.

Driving stress continues to be a bit ugly - the traffic here is horrendous on a good day, and the first week after a time change has been short on good days, apparently. I did get home by 5:30 last night, which was much better than before. I think I just have to accept it as a bad thing and deal; the key will be my attitude, probably.

Sleep last night was great - until 3:40, when I woke for the day. Getting old, that. Lee said that he got up around then for the bathroom, and he's not great at slipping unobtrusively in and out of bed. So that might explain it - and make it hard to solve. I should just get better at falling back asleep in the wee hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment