Friday, November 20, 2015

Friday

Draggy tired this morning. I woke up around 3, I think, but fell back asleep quickly, and woke again at 5 with seriously aching hips. Not sure why, except that the drive home last night was super awful, and in Lee's car, to boot. And Charlie (our youngest dog) was sick and acting weird. Stressful night overall.

158.0 this morning; here's yesterday:
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • scrambled eggs
  • bacon (I think)
  • almonds
  • a double Whattaburger, no bun (ground beef with pickles and tomatoes)
  • 2 pieces of cheese
  • lemon jello water
  • 5 Hershey's Nuggets (sigh)
I think that last item was all stress. I was binge-eating them, very mindlessly. The lemon stuff was about finishing the half-lemon left from our tree; we have lots of lemons from the store in the fridge, and others are ripening outside the door right now, so I'm feeling like I need to be getting through the bought ones.

Launching into holiday season starting tonight when Elizabeth arrives for a week! Will be working hard to keep the food sane.

No comments:

Post a Comment