Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Wednesday

I keep thinking it's Thursday for some reason. It's not. I guess it's to do with getting my head around my new job, commuting, and all that, so the things that anchor me to time are a bit off. It will sort itself out shortly, I imagine.

158.2 this morning. Here's yesterday:
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • scrambled eggs with ham and cheese
  • almonds throughout the day
  • salad with meat and cheese, with blue cheese dressing
  • two squares of "paleo almond joy bar" - a cake made with coconut and almond flour, coconut milk, eggs, coconut sugar, and dark chocolate chips
  • a handful of cashews
  • a dark chocolate "Hershey's nugget" with almonds
That seems short. But I think that was it. My days are skewing a bit late now that I'm driving for work, and that means we have less time to snack at night.

Sleep was pretty good, although I dreamt a lot. Woke up shortly after 5 am. Driving not terribly stressful, although it's probably adding to the baseline level.

No comments:

Post a Comment