I keep thinking it's Thursday for some reason. It's not. I guess it's to do with getting my head around my new job, commuting, and all that, so the things that anchor me to time are a bit off. It will sort itself out shortly, I imagine.
158.2 this morning. Here's yesterday:
- tea with cream
- the usual supplements
- scrambled eggs with ham and cheese
- almonds throughout the day
- salad with meat and cheese, with blue cheese dressing
- two squares of "paleo almond joy bar" - a cake made with coconut and almond flour, coconut milk, eggs, coconut sugar, and dark chocolate chips
- a handful of cashews
- a dark chocolate "Hershey's nugget" with almonds
That seems short. But I think that was it. My days are skewing a bit late now that I'm driving for work, and that means we have less time to snack at night.
Sleep was pretty good, although I dreamt a lot. Woke up shortly after 5 am. Driving not terribly stressful, although it's probably adding to the baseline level.