Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Wednesday

155.6 this morning and quite glad, considering. Here's yesterday:
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • macadamias - more than 2 handfuls
  • potato chips
  • a vending bag of M&Ms
  • cheese
  • meatloaf with bacon (2 pieces)
  • mashed cheesy cauliflower - 2 helpings
  • chocolate coconut almonds
  • jalapeno-flavored potato chips
  • 1 tsp honey
Too cold and snowy to go out for lunch, so I hit the machines - and not terribly well. That "lunch" made me hungry, so I had cheese before dinner, and seconds. And then more sugar and starch. I am having a horrible time controlling cravings again, and the hot flashes/night sweats certainly indicate that my hormones are all over the map, which would explain it. 

No exercise yesterday, due to weather and exhaustion. I took Advil PM last night, and while it allowed me not to be awake, I can sure tell the difference between whatever it does do and actual good sleep. I don't feel rested this morning at all.

I will try to go to the gym tonight if I can. Long day ahead of me with a lot of meetings.

No comments:

Post a Comment