Tuesday, March 4, 2014

(Fat) Tuesday

And that title is not a commentary on my weight, which miraculously declined yesterday - I really don't know why; what I do know is that we really don't understand human metabolism. 155.2 this morning. Here's yesterday:
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • strawberry kefir
  • cheese (TJ's raw milk cheddar)
  • macadamia nuts
  • more cheese (regular cheddar and swiss)
  • grassfed beef patty
  • sauerkraut
  • chocolate blueberries
  • chocolate almonds
  • cashews (not many)
  • 1 tsp honey
I think that was it - I'm having cravings for small crunchy objects that I can pop rhythmically in my mouth - popcorn would be ideal, and I may try it, because hitting up the chocolate can't be good - starch mildly better than sugar, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment