Friday, March 14, 2014

Friday

Worked late (until 11 pm) last night, so my sleep suffered. I took both honey and a quick-dissolve 10 mg Melatonin to get to sleep, and I would say that they worked within a half-hour, so things went as well as could be expected. I mostly stayed asleep, but truly, the night sweats are really messing with that aspect of things. Anyway, I'm pretty darn tired this morning.

155.4. Here's yesterday:
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • 3 pieces of cheese
  • double Quarter Pounder with cheese, no bun
  • wedge salad with blue cheese dressing bacon and tomato
  • sliced up steak
  • 6-8 chocolate blueberries
  • walnuts (out of the bag)
  • 1 tsp honey
I feel like there was more, especially late at night, but I can't recall what it might have been. Didn't get much exercise yesterday, although I did walk around the front yard a bit to try to "win the hour" - and failed - not even 5 minutes' movement. Oh, well.

I also found a YouTube video showing proper squat form (no weights, just squatting), and am going to try hard to do that a couple times a day. If I can master that, I may move on to deadlifts - if I can figure out how to assemble a barbell at the gym, that is. 

Gardening this weekend, so a lot of movement. I hope the weather is supportive.

No comments:

Post a Comment