Friday, February 28, 2014

Friday

157.2 this morning; here's yesterday:
  • scrambled eggs
  • turkey sausage
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • macadamia nuts (half what I bring when I fast breakfast)
  • a vending bag of peanuts (boredom snacking)
  • a piece of cheddar cheese
  • low-carb pepperoni pizza (1/2 pizza)
  • dark chocolate with almonds
  • 1 tsp honey
I didn't have an urge to snack after dinner, which is good for a change. But I'm obviously still fighting weight I don't want. And the hot flashes have returned at night - and are nearly constant just now - I'm having a brutal time trying to sleep between that and Lee's cold (snoring, hacking, choking, etc). I woke up so many times last night I lost count - starting before midnight, I'm pretty sure. I'm not as sleepy as I was yesterday, but it wasn't good.

I think I'm going to the gym tonight, probably alone. Maybe also Sunday. I read somewhere that exercise might help with the flashes. Better that than herbs, I think. And I need to improve my strength, still.

No comments:

Post a Comment