Friday, February 7, 2014

Friday

Worked out last night - more than I thought, apparently, considering the degree of stiffness I have today. I'm achy enough to have had less than wonderful sleep (although it was still pretty darn good). The session included a 1.05 mile walk in 13:40 which is far slower than it should be, but improving, and upper body machine weights, not quite to exhaustion this time - or possibly I was at exhaustion earlier than on Monday. In any event, my back hurts, my arms hurt, my neck hurts, my feet hurt (swollen feet and ankles again right now, for reasons that escape me). I just took a couple of Advil to try to get ahead of it.

155.4 this morning, so with the swelling going on, I'm actually feeling somewhat encouraged. Here's yesterday:
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • macadamia nuts (about 1/2 cup throughout the day, eaten when hungry)
  • cheese
  • naked bacon cheese burger with tomatoes and pickles, ketchup and mustard
  • cole slaw
  • white zinfandel - a small glass
  • 3 pieces of chocolate-covered coconut (sweetened, so not the greatest stuff)
  • 2 squares of Lindt 85%
  • 1 tsp honey
A little shy of veg, but generally not a gad day. I was at solid "Trace" ketosis at bedtime - hoping for more, but the wine probably didn't help. This morning I did extra cream in my tea, though not to the extent of the other day, and am continuing with the macadamias. Not sure what we'll do for dinner, but will try to think of something good for us before we hit that point.

In the meantime, ow.

No comments:

Post a Comment