Thursday, February 6, 2014

Thursday

My ankles are a bit swollen and sore again this morning, and my weight reflects it - 155.8. Here's yesterday:
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • turkey sausage
  • shredded pork BBQ with Dreamland BBQ sauce (not very sweet)
  • a tangerine
  • one macadamia nut
  • taco salad with grassfed beef, sour cream, cheese and TJ's green salsa
  • cheese
  • 2 squares of Lindt 85%
  • 1 tsp honey
That was it. I'm doing a part-day fat fast again this morning; I've had a spoonful of cream cheese (not hardly any, really; it was the whipped stuff) so far, and have macadamias for throughout the day. Then I'll eat whatever we end up with for dinner; I rather like the pattern as a way to get good fat going on and the veg to keep the gut happy.

I meant to mention yesterday that the ketones from Tuesday were at Moderate.  I had them at Small last night, I think, or strong Trace, and expect them to hit Moderate again tonight.

Gym tonight - another fast mile and weights, I think. Twice a week, and make sure to add weight whenever feasible, and I'll get some good strength gains.

No comments:

Post a Comment