My feet did swell up yesterday; not as much as while in New Orleans, but more even than what I've considered annoying-but-normal over the past few months. Better this morning, but still more than that threshold, so I think there's still water to be lost there. 156.6 this morning.
Sleep was rough last night - I did a modified fat fast for the day with dinner, and for some reason, it tripped the leg cramps. I was up at least twice, possibly more (sometimes, I leap from the bed and stomp out a cramp without waking up). I had "honey-quality" sleep, though, so what I got was pretty good. We crashed well before 9, and I woke up about 3:30 again, with a very short nap after my alarm went off 2 hours later. Lee has a cold, which doesn't help either; he was either snoring or hacking a good bit during the hours I was awake and trying not to be. I'm sleepy this morning, which is unusual for me - and I was sleepy yesterday afternoon, which is so rare that it sort of freaked me out.
- tea with lots of heavy cream
- the usual supplements (these days, that's fish oil, magnesium, biotin, potassium, D3, and K)
- macadamia nuts throughout the day
- meatballs and spaghetti sauce with mozzarella
- salad with balsamic vinaigrette
- very dark chocolate with almonds - 3 squares
- cashews - I didn't do a measured serving, but got tired of them quickly, so I don't think it was a lot
- 1 tsp honey
That was it. Eggs and sausage for breakfast this morning, and macadamias if I get hungry.
I would like to say we're going to the gym tonight, but I don't think we are. Maybe tomorrow.
Also, I am getting ready to order a crock and weights to do home ferments - the Cooling Inflammation blog has convinced me we need homemade sauerkraut and pickles, and I need the equipment to do it right.