Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Tuesday

155.0 this morning and not surprised; here's yesterday:
  • tea with extra cream
  • macadamia nuts (possibly more than usual but I don't know for sure)
  • taco salad - 1/2 pound grassfed beef, lettuce, tomato, cheese, sour cream, salsa
  • a bunch of dark chocolate cherries - probably 8 or 10
  • 1 tsp honey
Stress. I'm leaving on vacation this afternoon, and had some scrambling and list making to do last night and was eating the cherries to avoid doing any of it. It all got done, even the stuff this morning, and I'm as ready to go as I can think to be. As is the house ready for our house sitter.

More cream and macadamias today; I will probably have some sort of McNaked burger for dinner at the airport. After that, I'm in New Orleans for 5 days followed by 2 on the road, and all bets are off. I will try to keep things reasonable, but,... roux.

No comments:

Post a Comment