Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Wednesday

Not much to report today. I'm down to 155.0, my carb cravings have remained suppressed, and my sleep last night was decent, if not perfect - I woke up at 11:14 and 2:30 and 4:00 but went right back to sleep after each time, and I feel rested this morning. I do have a wry neck though, which is going to make my day rather long - that, and 5 meetings, starting in 10 minutes. Ugh.

Here's yesterday:
  • tea with a lot of cream
  • macadamia nuts
  • cheese
  • pork tenderloin
  • collard greens cooked with smoked pork shanks
  • two squares of Lindt 85%
  • a very small handful of cashews
  • 1 tsp honey
That was it. Other than my neck being stiff, I'm feeling pretty good; the exercise seems to have been recovered from. Planning to do the gym again tomorrow for more; I really want to improve my strength.

No comments:

Post a Comment