Friday, February 14, 2014

Friday

Morning Faces cannot overcome the 3 am dog. Not the Black Dog; a real one, white with black spots and a dislike for sleeping all night in his crate. 3 am, he starts moaning softly. He's done this the past 2 nights, and I am adamant; he's staying put. He's also adamant - the noise went on for over 2 hours, even with me letting him outside and forcing him back into his crate afterwards. I am as cranky as I have been in my life right now. 

155.0 this morning as well. A gut full of waste products, partly, but I think the message is clear. I am not losing weight. I am not going to lose weight. I am a menopausal woman, and weightloss is not allowed. 

Fine. I will do my best to stay healthy, but maybe it's time to stop getting on the scale every morning. Decent time to try, anyway, since I'm leaving town on Wednesday. 

Here's yesterday:
  • tea with cream (extra)
  • the usual supplements
  • macadamia nuts
  • low-carb crust pizza with pepperoni - I ate 3/4 of one.
  • about 8 dark-chocolate covered coconut pieces
  • 1 tsp honey

I wasn't snacky last night, but no idea if there was sufficient protein in my diet yesterday. I had planned to fat fast through the weekend and start eating a veg-heavy approach on Monday; maybe I will still do that, but in the meantime, I need to get some meat in me. Maybe taco salad tonight.

For all the dog aggravation, SleepCycle thinks I slept well. It doesn't show me as awake between 3 and 5, even though I was. I know who I can thank for that. Wonder if I could do a reset on it? I think I just have time.

No comments:

Post a Comment